Passionate discovery of life lessons…fuels me to blog about my hidden disability!
Thank you for dropping by the blog.
My name is Marissa.
I was a deployment analyst for a major hospital in Southern California before being diagnosed with a debilitating vestibular disorder.
I was soul crushed after this debilitating and unpredictable condition forced me to give up much of what I loved in my former life.
I started this blog with the intention of documenting my life living with a hidden disability. I admit I’m terrified learning to navigate my new world post disability…but I refuse to be derailed!
The blog is teaching me new ways to participate once again and I’m looking forward to sharing what life lessons are keeping my head above water.
5 facts about me that take time to be revealed
1. I’m infatuated with the movie Ghost. “Molly, you in danger girl!”
2. If I could be friends with a Disney character…it would be Cinderella.
3. Easily confused by metaphors.
4. Prefer crushed ice over ice cubes.
5. I think about sweets more than 5 times a day.