Passionate discovery of life lessons, fuels me to blog about my hidden disability!
Thank you for dropping by the blog. My name is Marissa. I was a deployment analyst for a major hospital in Southern California before being diagnosed with a debilitating vestibular disorder. I started this blog with the intention of documenting my life living with a hidden disability. I am thrilled with the journey. The blog is teaching me new ways to participate once again!
5 facts about me that take time to be revealed
1. I am infatuated with the movie Ghost. “Molly, you in danger girl!”
2. If I could be friends with a Disney character, it would be Cinderella.
3. I am confused by metaphors.
4. I love crushed ice and dislike ice cubes.
5. I think about sweets more than 5 times a day.