Passionate discovery of life lessons, fuels me to blog about my hidden disability, and educate others about various medical health conditions and causes.
Thank you for dropping by the blog. My name is Marissa. I was a deployment analyst for a major hospital in Southern California before being diagnosed with a debilitating vestibular disorder. I started this blog with the intention of documenting my life living with a hidden disability. I am thrilled with the journey. The blog is teaching me new ways to participate once again!
5 facts about me that take time to be revealed
1. I am infatuated with the movie Ghost. “Molly, you in danger girl!”
2. If I could be friends with a Disney character, it would be Cinderella.
3. I am confused by metaphors.
4. I love crushed ice and dislike ice cubes.
5. I think about sweets more than 5 times a day.